Want to bake your bunny a special treat? This ridiculously easy and quick yummy carrot cookie recipe is the perfect way provide your rabbit with a safe and tasty treat that is guaranteed to be free of any chemicals or preservatives. These cookies are perfect for celebrating your bunnies gotcha day, using as a reward during a training session, or just a fun snack to brighten up your bunny’s day.
The Easy Rabbit Carrot Cookie
Prep time: 10 minutes. Bake time: 15 minutes.
- ½ Cup of thinly chopped carrots
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of oats
- ½ cup of water
- Heat up the oven to 350℉ and spray oil on a baking sheet.
- Add the carrots, flour, and oats into a bowl and stir until fully mixed.
- Pour the water into the carrot-flour-oat mixture, stirring till it is smooth.
- Roll the dough into small balls about an inch across and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about fifteen minutes, then let the cookies rest until fully cool.
- Once theses scrumptious carrot cookies are cool, store them in the fridge as a special treat for your special bunny.
Inspired by a recipe from wikihow cowritten by a licensed veterinarian: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Rabbit-Treats#Taking-Precautions